Skip to main content

How I raised enough money to go back home after 10 years in Lagos


For years, I had basked in the euphoria of living in
Lagos; I always imagined settling down in the heart of
the city. I had been speaking with my uncle about this
and he assured me that once I was done with school, I
could move in with him.
My new life started in Lagos and I knew almost nothing about
the hustle and bustle of the city. I would sit in my uncle’s store
and observe daily transactions. Days, weeks, months, years
passed and I was getting used to the life in Lagos. I understood
quickly how the business was run and I would usually take full
control whenever my uncle was unavailable.
The only challenge was for me to get my own source of income
having stayed with my uncle for over six years. I signed up to
be a Quickteller Paypoint agent and used a corner in my uncle’s
store as my office. From time to time, customers come in to
make all sorts of bank transactions and bill payments and I
could see the joy on their faces. The joy of saving the
transportation cost and time always brought them back.
Six months into being a Paypoint agent, I have started making
extra money and the experience has been fantastic. Living in
Lagos has been challenging but in the end I have been able to
explore opportunities through Quickteller PayPoint.
It is January now and I am planning to visit the village after 10
years in Lagos. I think it’s the right time as I have been
empowered by Quickteller Paypoint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrical – Connect ft Pelamo

Download Music Mp3 Audio Lyrical – Connect Ft Pelamo Sound Audio Mp3 Lyrical teams up with Pelamo to release this dope track titled “Connect” Download Movie: The Room (2019) on our website and don’t forget to check around this site for other similar movies This banging record Produced By Skizzy, The new trend “Connect Me” […] The post Lyrical – Connect ft Pelamo appeared first on movieweb . from WordPress https://movieweb.com.ng/lyrical-connect-ft-pelamo/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lyrical-connect-ft-pelamo

Katy Perry deliberately showed off her legs to fan:at BBC Radio 1's big weekend (photos)

This is Katy perry Performing last night at the BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Hull, U nited Kingdom and at some point, she opened her legs to gives fans a little show. Was this deliberate or she never knew it was wide opened? Check out the photo of the scene but she has a fresh legs and a neat panties

Nigeria Entertainment News: Davido confesses to being a serial womanizer

  Davido a nigerian music entertainer confesses to being a serial womanizer Owning up to his imperfections as of recent, Davido seems to need to grapple with the way that he is promiscous Davido-and-sophia-2 The vocalist admitted to his ceaseless promiscuity inclinations in a post he shared on Snapchat on Saturday, February third. READ ALSO-   Tweeter gbage Between Davido, Runtown and his new 'bae' davido-sira Davido essentially expressed, "I take after everything on skirt! God!". It is no suprise starting at course, popularity and fortune come the ladies.Fans regularly allude to the women he has opened up to the world, as well as offers babies with it would be a troublesome assignment to examine the rundown of the considerable number of ladies Davido has been slanted with, because of the way that the father of two dependably likes to stay nearby the women. Davido has been in the news for briefly now following his se